Welcome to RKSA... where the water is 90 degrees!
**FEATURED SWIMMER: ISABELLA BRUSH - 5 1/2 years old**
Isabella has taken lessons at RKSA year-round for 2 years! GREAT JOB ON THE FAST PROGRESS, ISABELLA!
Ever wonder why you keep coming to lessons? Here are some reasons to consider:
· Swimming is fun for the whole family!
· Time spent around the water is more enjoyable—and relaxing—when everyone is safe.
· Swimming is an activity you can do your whole life.
· Improving your water skills is a great way to develop coordination and enhance cross-training.
· Many fun group activities involve bodies of water.
· Junior highs and high schools often require water-based classes.
· It’s fun!